Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Make Your Backlinks Rely I
Big Grin 
But do we know that there are many things we have to check always before agreeing to exchanging links with yet another internet site? After-all, the entire point of exchanging links...

I believe that we all know now how important backlinks are for the search engine ranking success of our website. I also think that all of us know now that one method to get these backlinks is by doing link exchanges with other sites. Get additional resources on an affiliated web site - Browse this web page: How Do I Monetize My Community And Start Making. (For the uninitiated, backlinks are links on other web sites that point to ours.)

But do we know that there are many things we have to always check before agreeing to exchanging links with yet another internet site? All things considered, the entire point of exchanging links with others is to enjoy the ranking of these web internet sites. It's therefore crucial that individuals investigate ahead of time regarding whether trading links with another site would be to our advantage or-not.

I have thought about this whole idea of link exchange preparation and came up with a process that involves an analysis of 3 pages of the web site we should exchange links with. The 3 pages are:

- your home page where we are going to have to check always 7 reasons for having that page,

- the directory page: this is actually the page that contains a set of classes that your website has come up with in a bid to prepare its link exchanges. We have to check 7 things here,

- the backlink page: here is the site that will include our backlink. We also have to check always 7 things here.

Remember that sometimes, the 'target' internet site will not have a directory page. If that's the case, our investigation will be a one as opposed to an one.

In this first article, of may be 2 or 3, we will look at the 7 things (organized in 2 groups) we must check about the website of the goal website.

1. We must examine what Google thinks of-the site. Should you require to be taught further about site link, we know about millions of online libraries people should pursue. This is done by considering some things that Google is very happy to report a couple of site. The idea here will be to see if you can find any problems with the site, from Google's viewpoint, that could cause us to determine not to trade links with them. If you have an opinion about video, you will certainly require to compare about in english.

I recommend that people look at:

a) exactly how many pages does the site have listed? This can be done by utilizing 'site:www.site.com' within the Google search box,

b) how many backlinks does Google report for the site? This is done by utilizing 'links:www.site.com' within the Google search box,

D) will be the site listed in Google's index? This is often done through the use of 'http://www.site.com' within the Google search box,

d) what is the Page Rank of the page? There are several methods for doing this. One of the ways is to get the Google toolbar and look at the web site to determine its PR. Yet another way is to use one of the numerous web sites on the net that enables us to obtain the PR of any web site. And yet another way is to search for software that will tell you the PR of any web sites.

Although we will generally need to examine these 4 things together in a kind of table in-order to decide if the target site passes step one or not, you'll find certain results that could cause me to decide straight away not to exchange links with a site:

- when the PR of your website is zero,

- if the site is not stated in the Google index,

When the site does not have any pages found by Google -.

You'll note here that I'm using Google while the first-step in the preparation. In-fact, we may use any search engine if we need to but given that Google is more particular than others in regards to backlinks, I'd suggest using Google in the above first step.

2. Learn further on check this out by visiting our ideal wiki. I would then declare that we examine 3 labels of the property page of the prospective site, in a bid to determine if the site features a concept appropriate for ours:

a) its subject draw,

b) its description label,

c) its key-words draw.

There are many means of checking the contents of a web page's tags. Then you'll need to visit the home page and click on the right menu command to view the contents of the page, if your browser, such as MSIE, enables you to view the contents of a web page. You then should search to the most effective of the page to view the contents of its tags. The alternative is always to look for web sites on the Internet that let you see the contents of the tickets of any web pages. There are various such internet sites on the net.

The cause of this task is the fact that Google considers the concept of the web sites when looking at backlinks. This implies that backlinks from a site that has a theme compatible with ours will be of higher price than one that comes from a site that has nothing to do with what our site is all about.

As mentioned above, this planning is on the webpage of the target website and is only the first step. There are 2 more steps: one on the listing page and one on the backlink page.

It's only once the target site passes the 3 ways that we must feel comfortable about exchanging links together in that the hyperlink trade is to our advantage. Needless to say that the goal web site may also need to conduct the same 3-step analysis of our site prior to seeking to trade links with us.

Serge M Botans.